View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 04:32 PM   #190
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

Ahhh, how I do love an occasional break in the pre-Saturday stress. Matt Simms, who will step in for Tyler Bray
for UT versus LSU, told a local
reporter when he was asked how it feels to be thrown into the position of facing LSU wih almost no time to
get a decent coupla weeks prep time as the starter, and he said, basically, Hey, I was the QB LAST YEAR
when we played em tough to the end, had it won, and they stole the game from us."

Point taken. BUT, no one steals a game from anyone, especially not LSU. You get beaten by your own
mistakes when you play the Tigers. If anyone remembers, we take a ton of offensive talent and only do
pretty well with it. Our defense makes it happen, and they also capitalize on every mistake you make.

So with almost no ground game to speak of this year, and a memory of a 124 yard performance by your
back LAST YEAR, you think you are gonna be able to haul off and throw 50 times against the Tigers?
Hehehe.....TIGER MEAT. Looking forward to the games this weekend.

Coupla quick notes......LSU has had 24 different players make tackles behind the line of scrimmage in 2011...hello.

LSU will not play a SINGLE SEC night game in Tiger Stadium this year. But on the bright side, all these
re-scheds have allowed me to miss only ONE game this year in MEMPHIS, TN with NO CABLE TV. Not bad.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote