borndead1
Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla

First Name: Mark
Trading: (7)
Partagas
borndead1 has a spectacular aura aboutborndead1 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Lancero love

La Palina Collection Mr. Sam

I added a 5 pack of these to a recent Cigar Page order. I am always interested in trying cigars that are made in the US.

Good construction; good draw.

First few draws... really nice CIGAR flavor. The aroma coming from the foot is similar. Straight tobacco.

About 1" in...draw has tightened a bit. Flavors have become muted.

About 2" in...Flavors have become kinda bland, honestly. The nose exhale is mild tobacco; the finish is straight tobacco.

Around halfway...the flavors have made a comeback. Sweetness on the draw, straight tobacco and spice through the nose. Good burn; only 1 slight correction so far.

A little past halfway...draw has tightened back up. Dominant flavors are still the same, but the finish has taken on a sweetness that lingers on the palate between draws. The aroma coming from the foot as I type is sweet tobacco. Pretty significant burn correction at this point.

Toward the end...a strong spice has come in through the nose and on the finish. This spiciness has a noticeable sensation on my tongue. It's kinda cool and unique. The draw is still tight, but the smoke volume is not bad and the flavors are not hampered.

Final thoughts...this was a good smoke, but I'm gonna let the remaining 4 cigars rest for a few months before deciding if they're box worthy.