View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 08:46 AM   #490
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizzle View Post
I love college football. And I especially love that a team who's offense sucks, who's defense is overrated, who's coach is a compulsive liar, and who's fans are toothless, inbred, rednecks, get to play for it all. Yes, Notre Dame, welcome back.
Ehh, even by your own standards, Rizz, that one was weak, lol. Were it not Notre Dame, you had
a good shot there. Hardly toothless redneck fans. Now that college football post-season has
abandoned me with my no-cable-havin-a55, I am done watching....well, I guess I get to watch the
Cotton Bowl. But on balance, who cares. Had a good Christmas with my mother, doubling my
usual 4 day stay. With my sister right next door, and my other sister travelling, too, it was a lovely
time for all. More theater movies than football, I'm afraid. But I watched Duke throw away
a but of history, Saw LA-Monroe get trounced...after those and with my NFL boycott almost at an end,
it's gonna be a slow NY. Looking for better out of LSU next year. But with our wacky coach, one can
never say for sure.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote