View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 04:07 PM   #342
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

Wow, this is almost the same as what happened with Rizzle. You make arguments that have nothing to do with
the point. Maybe I do the same thing, who knows. I am not upset about Saban being at Alabama. I don't care
where you guys got him. I am saying that teams that believe in Win At Any Cost pay a coach more than any coach
in history to that point. That's my point. I don't care why you hired him, that's for the board of whatevers to decide.

As for players that are "bad apples" or whatever term you might want to use, again, I am not saying that there
are specific players, the point I am making, and likely made elsewhere is that you guys go for the top recruits and you
get a lot of em. I doubt you do an exhaustive background check. Every team in the highest level of NCAA success likely
has a statistically accurate sample of players, good character and low character. I don't claim we are better than
anyone else at the top. I am just saying there is no way in hell that UA has only the good boys. That's naive and
ridiculous. And how perfectly can I make my point? Thank you Jerry Sandusky. Penn St. has never had a HINT of
trouble with the NCAA, and has been held up for DECADES as being the best of the best in how to do it right. I am guessing
I don't have to remind you what is going on up there right now.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote