View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 04:16 PM   #344
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvilleKid View Post
It is difficult to cut and paste parts of threads on the phone. And I'm in woods, headed out on foot from hunting.

How about saying I need to change prescriptions? How about multiple direct references to me personally?

Why is it, that stating my opinion about your team (not about you, there IS a difference) is an attack on you? Anyone that disliked LSU automatically attacks you? .
WHOA,, WHOA, WHOA, wait a minute. I don't think you are attacking me. Where are you getting this stuff?
Yes, you said derogatory things about my team, I refuted them. I did not do it gently enough for you I guess,
given the recent whipping your team got, I should have been more sensitive.

Check your prescription? That is an attack? It's a joke about your inability to see, or apparently to even
LOOK at the tape after the fact. Or maybe to SEE what it SHOWS. The tape is absolutely clear in what it
shows, an interception.

My multiple direct references to you stem from you being the single person today who is making multiple
wild statements about drugs and misbehavior. You want me to speak to the wall? I could care less
personally about what the players at LSU get caught doing. I am not holding them up as choir boys,
cause it's football. Again, they're kids...AND athletes. I am not attacking you. I am looking at your
post and tearing it apart logically. This is a discussion forum. Most of what you say is actually indefensible
and I am pulling it apart to show you where you are wrong. You can do the same to me, I could care less.
You mis-interpret what I said. I don't feel attacked in the slightest. I have nothing against you whatsoever.
You being wrong is not a character flaw.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote