View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 04:28 PM   #345
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

By "wild statements" by the way, I am saying that your 'rant' is full of sarcasm and hyperbole, I get that. Mine too.
I am not saying you have no right to spout off about moral fiber and bring your own upbringing into
it as if it has anything to do with the LSU players or the bama team for that matter. I didn't even comment when you
made a reference to an ex-serviceman being beaten, all on Veterans Day weekend. I am guessing that all Marines
in bars are choirboys, too and would never provoke a famous black athlete? Did you know that the Marine in question
has a criminal record? Does it matter? I know you have made a few attempts to get back to football in this thread,
and that is fine. But it was not me that brought up all this bad person business tonight. I only reacted to it.
You can't expect me to see it any other way, actually. You would not be the first UA fan that has popped in here
in a very pi$$ed off mood after the loss and said bad things about the Tigers. The ONLY thing that fired me up about
your entire post was the 'they're bad, we're good' angle that I see as grossly naive and stinks of sour grapes.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote