View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 04:38 PM   #347
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

And in summary, all you have to DO is read post #332 to see why my posts contain direct references to you.
You hold that up as a main point about my insulting, sorry, attacking you. Come on, really? You say that
you went to great lengths NOT TO ATTACK ME, but you are quoting me directly as the source of your rant.
I do not mistake a rant for an attack, just telling you where you are wrong. And believe me, I will NEVER state
to anyone in this thread, OR this forum that I feel they are attacking me. People are free to say & think what they will
of me and my opinions. But I am not lying down and just letting them state things as if their word is the end all be all.
I think it is funny that Rizzle thinks that discussing this with me is like talking to his 2 year old. I am fine with Rizzle,
even if he hates my guts. I like him.

But to you and all your fellow football fans, I am sorry if I offended any of you and that I am so forceful in stating my
conflicting opinions. Hell I'm lucky, WE WON THE GAME.
-----------------------
EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to fully cover over that Saban wound. I love Les Miles, I am not upset that Saban is at bama.
I wish him luck as do all LSU fans. I think you actually thought that I am bitter about that. Again, I am just saying
paying him 3 or 4 million a year is WIN AT ANY COST. i am not even saying that is bad. I am just saying that remark
by you regarding WAAC is a little pot/kettle. There was no reference to 'cheating" from me for paying a coach top dollar.
Les Miles is paid top dollar, too. It's called Win At Any Cost.

Last edited by OLS; 11-12-2011 at 04:52 PM.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote