View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 05:50 PM   #353
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

Haha, I was gonna stop, but I had to come back from that one, Rizzle, lol. LSU must certainly BLEAUX from where
you sit. I was gonna tell Kid that you had called me rambling, incoherent, incessant, ill-informed and assinine all in
one post (297) and I didn't feel insulted. Honestly. Truthfully with no sarcasm.
I understand different people are different, but I thought saying I attacked him was innaccurate. But there is
no point in making this go on longer, I just found that funny, Rizzle. The only thing at the core of all of the things
I said was this singular point. There were weeks and weeks of Bama fans here saying that LSU had no shot, and after
the LSU win, not one single sincere 'congratulations' from any of you. I got a grudgingly sincere one out of longknocker,
but you and Kid came in griping about what should have been. Fair, sure, but in my opinion, poor sportsmanship.
But I know the loss hurts and I know the win was imperfect at best. I just found it interesting in a place with
such percieved gentlemanship, the same referenced by the Kid when he said I owed him an apology, that not one of you
came in for the "good game' hand slap after the game or even the next morning. As you guys are fond of saying..."I'm Just Sayin".
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote