View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 02:12 PM   #7
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Newer Cigars You Recommend

PM me your addy...I will gladly send you a few of the things I have been trying. Not sure if they are new to the cigar world, but they are new to me. Some are "bargain" cigars I have found in different places that have made it into my stable as they are good smokes and if I am going to have a half dozen or more while out fishing, it is better to have a $12-$30 day's worth of cigars than a $60-$120 day's worth of cigar.

If you know what I mean.

Personally, I am still smoking some of the old standbys. But, if you want some newer smoke, I'd also suggest trying some that I have found enjoyable.
Caldwell cigars. I truly enjoy "Long Live the King" & "The King is Dead" lines.
Curivari has a bunch of great line.
Foundation Cigar Co. is a bit pricier, but they have stellar smokes.

Of course, I'm one of those who is still waiting to find a Viaje that makes me sit back, take notice, and say, "Wow, this is a great smoke."

There are some other folks here who have been more up on trying the new stuff, so maybe they'll chime in. Personally, I'm still looking to find boxes of Litto Gomez Diez cigars.

Peace of the Lord be with you.