View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 06:45 AM   #117
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

OK, good midweek question..........Which team does the SEC insert into the East that gives the best balance?
"THEY" say it's now official, TX A&M is IN.
So................

Some people say Clemson is a no brainer, but I think being maybe the best ACC team is a spot you don't give up.
It DOES give USC the critical in-conference rivalry game I think they are lacking now, a la MSU/MISS, BAMA/AUBURN.
Mizzou I think is just outside the area of influence and stretches plausibility to me. I like Florida State for again, in conf-
erence balance lacking for UF now, although they play the Seminoles now anyway. I say bring that game into conference
play for a REALLY interesting matchup each year. VA Tech ain't going nowhere, What about the Ramblin Wreck?? Speaking of Techs....you could ALMOST make a case for LA tech, but they're not too East....
I also like Troy, but that'd be three Alabama teams. Tough call.

One thing I hate about TAM getting in, they are going to sew up a lot of recruits LSU is getting now, we are
just cleaning UP in TX today.

Last edited by OLS; 09-28-2011 at 06:57 AM.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote