View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 09:33 AM   #157
Powers
Swamp Ash member in exile

First Name: Michael
Trading: (17)
Bolivar
Powers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to all
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizzle View Post
Well, finally got to see a Bama win in the swamp. I missed the '99 game because a buddy of mine (who is a gator alum) was getting married that day in Atlanta. I was there back in 90 or 91 when we just got rolled, and I was ther for the last go round in '06, I believe, when we had a chance coming out of halftime but just couldn't stop them. We left no doubt Saturday night.

Oddly enough, I heard a stat that coming into that game we were actually 7-2 against UF in the swamp, and here I am going, damn, why is it every time I show up we lose? No more.

And I gotta say, when you put the females of UF and Bama together, wow. Make a man write bad checks.
Aldrin, Kevin and I were there in '06 as well, who knows you might have walked past a drunken redhead and two Asians coming out of the student section; hopefully with some aforementioned Florida coeds

I've been to Baton Rogue twice and next on my list for SEC stadiums is Bryant-Denny