Old 11-12-2011, 02:03 PM   #332
SvilleKid
Yes I am a Pirate

Trading: (52)
SvilleKid has disabled reputation
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
Tyrann Mathieu is a superbly skilled football player that PLAYS like a short, unwanted recruit. He runs his mouth
far too much to suit me while he is on the field, and he does some really dumb things once every coupla games.
But he is just one more reason you guys were beaten. He was there when he needed to be there, knocking down
passes, tackling players much bigger than he was in the open field, and making our defense stout enough to throw
back the second most talented team in the USA. And he is a punk. But he's OUR punk.
Well of course Tyrann runs his mouth. He's high on synthetic "Jane". And anyone who buys that crap that says he didn't know what he was taking is full of that same crap!! Come on..... This stuff sells for $40 per pack! They know! Maybe he plays above his abilities because he is high on dope, and doesn't feel anything!

But, that's just my opinion, of course. He is a punk. He will always be a punk. He stands a strong chance to eventually fail at life because he was not mentored from being a punk.

Thank goodness, the SEC will be represented in the national championship by a bunch of punks, thugs and dope-heads! Either that, or we have to accept that they are all so darn stupid that they know nothing at all about anything to understand that their behavior off the field makes them losers in life!

Just sayin' And, I see no logical defense of the lack of moral fiber of MANY of the LSU players, except to stick your head in the sand and ignore ALL the facts of the recent past. And the theory of "win at any cost" IS NOT in the spirit of the game of college football. But, if they are training for the pros, then, I guess the ends justify the means??

There. I've talked about the "white elephant" in the room that nobody else wants to see or discuss. Maybe now the thread will come back to life and we can discuss the games that are upcoming.

However, don't get upset with me when I fail to root for LSU to win the national championship if they play for it. I just can't accept the stain on the SEC from a team that the dopers and thugs of the team will bring to the game. That is my right, and is based on being raised with a set of morals that do not support "winning at any cost". And while the "books and records" will not ever show anything other than the wins and losses, I will make as bold of a future prediction as were made about LSU winning against Bama.

"The LSU players that were involved in the beat down of the U.S. serviceman (and the person he went to help) and the players that were on the synthetic dope and paid NO price for it WILL end up as losers in life."

But then, LSU will still show up as winners in the records, so who really cares, after all, right?