View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 08:50 AM   #286
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

Being a lifetime Saints fan, and I guess lately my 35 year LSU fandom as well, I have a finely tuned twisting stomach.
I know full well how to endure a game where no amount of points is ever enough, the game can still be lost
by one dumb thing or another. EVEN with as much skill in that regard as I HAVE, that game was nearly intolerable.
I was crawling out of my skin all night long. I would not have been surprised to see it lost, and thrilled that it
came out as a win. But that kind of football is TOUGH to watch. It's like a slow motion train wreck.

But all of that aside, I am hated most in this thread for my JOY in the long faces in the stands when a game is in
the bag and LSU comes storming back on a 80-yard drive to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. I had to
wait an awfully long time last night to se the faces. There was this one girl that looked like she was asking her
boyfriend, "Don't we get another chance? This isn't OVER, is it?" Sad for them, great for me, times 2. I got the
win AND the faces.

NOW we get to see who in the hell wants the SEC east bad enough to meet us in Atlanta.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote