View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 01:45 PM   #528
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

Nah, that's not trolling for a bet, just that I think a LOT of people who "wouldn't watch it if you PAID me" are going
to be tuning in no matter what they say online. Look at what WVU did to Clemson last night (70 points). Certainly
didn't say much for the rise of 2011 Clemson lovers around the forum. Felt bad for em. But to see that happen to
Clemson and to reflect on the A$$-whippin we put on WVU and the one we put on Oregon, you HAVE to be interested
to see EVERY game LSU plays, just for the glory of football the way it's supposed to be played. Had Clemson
overrun WVU, I think I would have thought, 'hmm, I thought they were better than that.' Then look at how
close the LSU BAMA game was earlier in the year, and think, 'maybe these ARE the two best teams in football'.
Why not watch something featuring two superb teams? --edit-- I mean, football is going away for a VERY long time.
Why not go out with a gigantic bang? I call it must-see TV 2. I am not talking as much about the OK St. fans, they
are never going to forget this year. And I still think it's totally unfair for them. But they are also not better than UA.

Last edited by OLS; 01-05-2012 at 01:52 PM.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote