View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 02:29 PM   #18
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Tebow Thread, lol

I'm no big Tebow fan in the sense that I don't see a football player there. I truly hope he comes along, makes me eat my words, and kicks The Dirty out of his seat. Sanchez's numbers are absolutely pathetic. Sanchez could be effectively replaced by Seneca Wallace, let alone Tebow. Mind ya, this is from a guy who has been a Sanchez fan up until last year when his suckage became a thing of legend. I liked him despite the fact that I can't stand the Jets and think Rex Ryan is the biggest dick in football.
But I digress...
I think it's great that Tebow is creating a fervor based around his Faith. In my eyes, that's a far greater role model than Ochocinco or Dez Bryant, or James Harrison, or any other number of not so savory characters in the NFL today.

This is the first time I've seen the GQ picture, and I really don't have any thoughts on it. I'm not sure what they were shooting for, besides more sensationalism, or to be provocative, or to fuel the Tebowmania, or most likely, to sell magazines.

That stuff aside, I don't see Sanchez making it past Week 7. I wouldn't be surprised if he was holding his helmet on his lap by Week 5.