View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 05:57 PM   #485
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2012

haha, remember though, that the very fact that your team HAS BEEN to the BCSNCG 3 of 4 years makes you
ill-qualified to state that "it does it's job well enough". At least where other people are concerned. I am
Sure you think it works just fine. Why wouldn't you? As for a playoff, I think it will be much better because
no matter who feels left out, you will hardly be able to argue about the results when the final two teams are chosen.

As we all know, I agree with the poster above, Alabama's offense is somewhat over-rated. The QB is no Johnny
Football, and they have a monster back or two, and a solid line. Well, when I say it like THAT it sounds pretty good.
But i had to laugh when all the bama people I know were telling me how AJ was a lock for the Heisman. I looked at
em with bemusement and told him I doubt he makes the top 3. A good solid D is all you need though, to prop up
an over-rated offense. Just look at the past 8-9 years of LSU football. Still, Bama did OK in 2012, I guess.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote