View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 12:40 PM   #215
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

It really IS ALL THE SAME, Riz. That's what's got me wondering what crawled up the Kid's boutay on a Monday.

But don't be deluded, Kid, it's all the same. Saban is way better than Dubose or Shula, but one way or the other,
something is gonna slip, because he is operating much the same as mr. Les Miles over there in Tuscaloosa. He just
keeps his players in fear, and Miles is more of a player's coach. You can't keep the lid on that tight without a blow,
though. One day it's gonna come. It's the SAME argument I was throwing at Urban Meyer for years around here.
And the FL faithful weren't havin' it. I was calling his players dirty thugs, and I meant it. Yes, I agree that LSU
has had some trouble this year and it is at the coaches discretion if or how long to punish players. So he gets his
players back on board before the Bama game. Can you blame him? Do you think that Jordan Jefferson is feeling like
he is back now and everything is forgiven? Hell no, he barely plays, and then only to tune him up lest Lee go down
in T-town. He is hardly the starting QB again. And all he did was beat the 5hit out of someone at a bar he shouldn't
have been at. It's not like he was on dust or something while he did it.

Lighten up and prepare for the whuppin.

It is INDEED on. Gonna be a tough weekend, though. What to do, what to do.
------------
One thing I can say, this is likely to break all viewership records on CBS next weekend.
Can you IMAGINE the kind of football we are going to witness??? It's scary to even THINK
about how priviledged we are to be able to see something like this.

Last edited by OLS; 10-24-2011 at 12:52 PM.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote