Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Sports

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2011, 02:28 PM   #1
Coach Deg
C O W eieio.

First Name: Mike
Trading: (59)
Bolivar
Coach Deg is a glorious beacon of lightCoach Deg is a glorious beacon of lightCoach Deg is a glorious beacon of lightCoach Deg is a glorious beacon of lightCoach Deg is a glorious beacon of light
Default Favorite Parks, Stadiums or Arenas????

Everyone loves going to sporting events and even though we go for the game the place it is played can add to it. I am leaving on Friday morning for my baseball trip with some buddies and my step-son.

We walk all over the parks , try the local foods and try to take it all in.

I'll give my opinion( Positive) and I would love to hear others.

Nicest Park(eliminate history just nice park and expierence) Miller Park and Comerica I thought were beautiful fun and friendly. Till we went to AT&T. My Nicest Park- AT&T in San Fran weather was great. Views were awesome Sat last row in Right field with back to McCovey Cove. Petco in SanDiego a close 2nd.

Best Park/ Stadium( Bring on History) Hate the RedSox, but standing next to the Green Monster was really cool, not really a Yankee fan, but monument park gave me the chills, Wrigley as advertised big party in an old stadium.
But my favorite there was nothing like walking into Lambaeu in late November with a minus 6 windchill.

Neatest food- Corn off the Cob at Cellular. Garlic Fries in AT&T( smelled like garlic for days). Dodger Dog. Brats in Miller Park.

Love to hear some stories!!! Not that I need help getting ready for the trip, but this will help.
Coach Deg is offline   Reply With Quote