Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2009, 02:58 PM   #1
Commander Quan
Feeling at Home

First Name: Derrick
Trading: (4)
Bolivar
Commander Quan has a spectacular aura aboutCommander Quan has a spectacular aura about
Default I need Honeymoon Ideas

I need some help here guys. I got engaged a year ago and am getting married in September. Almost everything is done with the planning and has actually been very low stress. The only thing that we can’t decide is where to go on a honeymoon.

What we would like is a week or 10 day long vacation to relax and enjoy each other. Optional activates and tours are fine as long as there is ample amount of down time.

We both like the idea of an all inclusive resort, just for that fact that we don’t have to worry about money and expenses while we are there. However, Kathryn isn’t a fan of buffets and is pretty neutral about the beach. If we were to go, I would like to be able to venture off the property without having to worry about being robbed/kidnapped and all that other fun stuff.

We though about a wine tasting trip, but I think this would get to be a little redundant after a couple days.

I though about New York City, maybe see a show, go to some museums and go out to some great restaurants, since we both like to dine. I’ve only been to NYC once and that was on a tour trip in high school. I have no idea how to get around in a city like that.

We’ve ruled out a cruse.

Any Ideas?
Commander Quan is offline   Reply With Quote