|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
That's a Corgi
|
I wonder these devices compare to natural breathing in a decanter? It would be cool to open and decant one bottle normally. 3 hours later, open a bottle and decant with device while leaving some in the bottle as the undecanted sample.
__________________
Port Wine & Claret | British Cars | Welsh Corgi's |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grrrrrr
|
I'd be surprised if at least one wine magazine hasn't done that already, possibly with multiple bottles and different aerators, and, ideally, done double blind.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Order Restored
|
We've been using this for a couple years now. My wife just bought it on a whim for when we aren't planning on drinking the whole bottle and don't have the need to decant it. Aerates and filters at the same time. Seems to work really well, not that I would know a whole lot different anyway.
![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | ||
|
Country Gentleman
|
Quote:
Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkzSqUEC-_4 There are also a few more vids doing blind tastings, etc.
__________________
'It is an honor for a man to keep aloof from strife; But every fool will be quarrelling.' |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
Grrrrrr
|
Quote:
![]() Looked more like an infomercial than anything even remotely resembling scientific or controlled testing. I accept that I might be in the minority with my opinion, but anything that makes claims like that would need to be tested in a controlled double blind manner before I would even consider taking the claims seriously. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
Country Gentleman
|
Quote:
__________________
'It is an honor for a man to keep aloof from strife; But every fool will be quarrelling.' |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 | |
|
CC Simple PIF Promoter
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Feeling at Home
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
Order Restored
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|