|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Just plain insane!
|
I guess my son isn't getting my iPhone 4 like he thought!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
crazy diamond
|
all this NFC and LTE talk. I remember actually having this model and thinking I was cutting edge and my parent's house had a rotary;
__________________
"If we weren't all crazy we would go insane" |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
Have My Own Room
|
Quote:
![]() I now have ![]() I hate the bionic so much right now. I might actually get the nexus prime after its been out a month or so... nexus prime will be both LTE and NFC.
__________________
I spent a lot of my money on booze, cigars, birds and fast cars, the rest I just squandered. -George Best Last edited by Devanmc; 10-06-2011 at 09:15 AM. |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|