|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Wandering aimlessly
|
You sure are roasting a lot. Do you use it all that quick?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Think Blue!
|
I go through it quick, but I am in a coffee pass that is in shipping to my house now and I am going away in a couple weeks to a cabin in the mountains with a bunch of coffee drinking guys! I am bringing the cigars and coffee
![]() There is not as much in those bags as it may appear, they are flattened out. Only about 1/3rd filled up right.
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Wandering aimlessly
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Think Blue!
|
Thanks, you can't really judge any of the pics from an iphone.
I can never get them to look exactly like they are. Basically I need to do a small roast every other day to make sure I have enough rested coffee available.
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
Wandering aimlessly
|
Quote:
Also, do you have any idea how much weight the beans lose during the roast? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Think Blue!
|
I am not weighing anything currently. I have a Nesco and it only works well with small batches, I would guess about 1/4 lb (maybe more like 1/3lb)
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|