Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2025, 09:39 AM   #1
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag
 
icehog3's Avatar
15
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
First Name: Tom
Location: Clermont, Kentucky
Posts: 72,483
Trading: (60)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Holiday pufferation

...and I got the crud again, so there will be no holiday cigars this weekend.
__________________


Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2025, 09:49 AM   #2
T.G
Grrrrrr
 
T.G's Avatar
16
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
First Name: The Other Adam
Posts: 15,600
Trading: (37)
Navy (Served With Honor)
T.G has disabled reputation
Default Re: Holiday pufferation

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
...and I got the crud again,.
T.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2025, 04:19 PM   #3
JDoughty
Enjoying cigars and life
 
JDoughty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2025
First Name: JD
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 28
Trading: (0)
Montecristo
JDoughty is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Holiday pufferation

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
...and I got the crud again, so there will be no holiday cigars this weekend.
Bummer! Get well soon. If I get a deer this week I'll definitely give myself another smoke break on the weekend and puff one for you.
JDoughty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2025, 10:05 AM   #4
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag
 
icehog3's Avatar
15
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
First Name: Tom
Location: Clermont, Kentucky
Posts: 72,483
Trading: (60)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Holiday pufferation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDoughty View Post
Bummer! Get well soon. If I get a deer this week I'll definitely give myself another smoke break on the weekend and puff one for you.
Thanks JD....Good luck on the hunt!


Quote:
Originally Posted by T.G View Post
__________________


Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All content is copyrighted jointly by Cigar Asylum and the content provider.