|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
It's such a pain in the a$$ to travel with wine these days, so will buy a mixed case when I hit the ground. Sucks.
Pre 9/11 I always brought a couple of heavy hitters with me. On the upside, my cousin collects and cellars european beers, so I always get to try interesting stuff that I know very litte about. ![]() ~Vitis |
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Mr. Me Too
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Mr. Me Too
|
Picked up some bottles this weekend. 3 for drinking and 2 put away.
To drink: 2006 Bogle Petite Sirah- North Coast, CA 2005 Chateau Larrivaux- Haut Medoc, Bordeaux, France 2005 Hugel Pinot Blanc Cuvee Les Amours - Alsace, France To put away: 2006 Whetstone JonBoat Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast, CA 2005 Volta Cabernet Sauvignon -Napa Valley, CA |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|