|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Your resident lancerHO
|
Just FYI...if you guys read Apple's letter to all iPhone 4 users about the signal issue and were confused, here is a great translation for you
![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
Quote:
![]() Even with the reported issues and all of the competition from the Droid platforms, I still would prefer an iPhone, and looking forward to getting one. My wife has had hers for a year and a half with minimal complaints (mainly download and upload slow speeds inside places, like inside the Metrodome). I do know people who have had dropped call issues, but they also admitted to having used their phones more for business calls than just personal use. Can't wait to get the e-mail that says I can come pick up my new phone.
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
i wish i was geRRy...
|
I'm sure AT&T ol'timers already know this; but I just found out tonight. If you're on certain plans (e.g., the Family 1400 plan that I'm on), you've got a feature called "A-List," which lets you specify up to 10 numbers (landline or cell) for unlimited talk time. As such, I was able to add folks like my parents, the DrMS's parents, and a few different friends who aren't on AT&T ... and now we'll get unlimited talk time with them.
![]() Just wanted to share as an AT&T newbie. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
Just plain insane!
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
i wish i was geRRy...
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
Lebowski Urban Achiever
|
Quote:
__________________
"Why don't you put them in your secret compartment" - 12stones (Ricky) |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|