Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Sports

Old 11-07-2011, 10:52 AM   #1
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsnake View Post
Well it is official. Missouri is in the SEC so all your teams have at least 1 easy win next year. MIZZOU couldn't even compete and win in the BIG 12 so what the hell are they thinking by moving to the SEC? I love Missouri but I think this move was a bad one for them.

I am excited to see them play some new teams though.
Nonsense, in the SEC, we make room for all levels of competitiveness. You will be made better simply
because of the competition you will face. You will get better recruits simply by virtue of being an SEC school.
You will stop losing blue chippers from Missouri to other schools. You will have Vanderbilt to practice on.
This is the best day yet for being a Missouri fan. Embrace it. Sure you will have trouble in the beginning,
but I bet you win 3 conference games your first year.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:26 AM   #2
jsnake
Have My Own Room

First Name: Jake
Trading: (22)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
jsnake will become famous soon enoughjsnake will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
Nonsense, in the SEC, we make room for all levels of competitiveness. You will be made better simply
because of the competition you will face. You will get better recruits simply by virtue of being an SEC school.
You will stop losing blue chippers from Missouri to other schools. You will have Vanderbilt to practice on.
This is the best day yet for being a Missouri fan. Embrace it. Sure you will have trouble in the beginning,
I can see it your way as well. All of these thoughts have crossed my mind. Anxious to see what the schedule for next year will be. Looking forward to getting into some of this SEC banter. You guys really put some thought in all of this.
jsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:27 PM   #3
Sauer Grapes
Snatchin' yo people up

Trading: (44)
Cohiba
Sauer Grapes has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
I actually agree with this to an extent... Plus, by placing us in the Eastern Division, they've made it easier for us to almost be competitive.
Sauer Grapes is offline   Reply With Quote