Trading: (60)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powers View Post
Word is we'll get a reach a round if we beat Georgia
Then won't the Bulldogs be pregnant?

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:52 AM   #202
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by longknocker View Post
They Seem To Play To The Level Of Their Competition, But I Think They Can Compete With Any Team In The Country. We Shall See.
What we hear locally, and I am sure this is old news to you guys, but its that Nicky holds back his
horses when he is playing a friend and cuts it all loose when he is playing an enemy or just anyone.
Former coaching partners, mentors, pals, butt-buddies, they all get the easy treatment. Not sure if
that is true, but a lot of what I hear in Memphis is a load of hooey anyway.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:51 PM   #203
Bleez
Feeling at Home

First Name: Bleez
Trading: (26)
SCdlH
Bleez will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
What we hear locally, and I am sure this is old news to you guys, but its that Nicky holds back his
horses when he is playing a friend and cuts it all loose when he is playing an enemy or just anyone.
Former coaching partners, mentors, pals, butt-buddies, they all get the easy treatment. Not sure if
I believe it...Held back from tearing FIU a new one supposedly bc Nick coached with Bo Pelini at LSU. FIUs HC is Pelinis brother.
Bleez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:41 PM   #204
Powers
Swamp Ash member in exile

First Name: Michael
Trading: (17)
Bolivar
Powers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
So your telling me Nick Saban has the capacity for human emotion?
Old 10-24-2012, 03:18 PM   #205
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powers View Post
So your telling me Nick Saban has the capacity for human emotion?
I've Seen Him Smile Once Or Twice, Michael.
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:03 AM   #206
rizzle
Order Restored

Trading: (23)
Bolivar
rizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the rough

For those certain of us who were accused of sour grapes last year for calling Mathieu a punk, I'll go ahead and humbly accept the apology for the rest of us.

Carry on.
rizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:08 AM   #207
jjirons69
Haberdasher

First Name: Jamie
Trading: (94)
LGC
jjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to behold

One word - idiot
Old 10-26-2012, 11:12 AM   #208
OLS
Suck It

OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold

Rizzle, I am not sure you are due an apology yet, I mean he is nothing but a "student" at that university.
Have you apologized to me over the Tea-bagging incident at Krystal on Bourbon?

Couple that with the fact that his idiot friend came down all the way from Canada to hang out and buss up,
it's more Canada's fault than anything else. And of course, Punk and stupid are not the same thing always.

And if you check the transcripts, I never said he wasn't a PUNK, I said he was OUR punk.
ANYONE who does illegal things while also making a disturbance is an idiot, no matter where they go
to school. When you are getting high in your apartment, you do not turn up the tunes to 11 and you
damn sure don't try to break in through a security gate. These morons have a false sense of 'above-it-all-ness"
and people like that will always fall hard and find that they have very few ACTUAL friends or supporters
when the music stops.

I always liked Jordan Jefferson because he was from the same parish I grew up in even though he played
for the cross-the-river rival. But as a football player for LSU, I was rather embarrassed by him, at least
around here. It is VERY hard to go through a game with that feeling of impending disaster constantly
eating away your stomach lining.

---------
But in the end, YES, I DO apologize, at least for the implied feeling of superiority I get from NOT being a bama fan.

Last edited by OLS; 10-26-2012 at 11:20 AM.
Old 10-26-2012, 11:17 AM   #209
OLS
Suck It

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizzle View Post
For those certain of us who were accused of sour grapes last year for calling Mathieu a punk, I'll go ahead and humbly accept the apology for the rest of us.

Carry on.
Good, cause the other one that called him a punk is dead to me. And also,
you were redeemed from that opinion on the night of the BCS CG if I recall.
Old 10-26-2012, 11:26 AM   #210
OLS
Suck It

Quick long story....

I was filming a documentary in Mississippi at a bluegrass festival. There was NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED.
But of course I was a college kid, and while filming a few segments before the festival, the mayor assured
me that if I kept the ice chest in my tent and filled soft drink cups from MickeyDs with the beer, no one
would ever care or find out.

Flash forward a few days to the festival, We have an ice chest full of beer in the tent,
our beers in cups, etc. But of course, I had to Honey Badger it all up. I took the speakers
out of my car and put them on the roof and cranked up my tunes, because I wanted to attract
chicks to my beer collection and have sex with them in my tent. But of course, the cops came through
the campground, and drawn in by my awesome tuneage like a moth to a beer, proceeded to bust up our
little three-man party, take our beer away and give it to the firehouse. My weak protestations of "but
the mayor told us we would be FINE" were ignored by the police and my grand, alcoholic plan was dashed,
despite me having enough actual common sense to know better than what it seemed from the outside that I did.

DO NOT PARTY ILLEGALLY while at the same time drawing attention to yourself.

Thank you.
Old 10-26-2012, 02:09 PM   #211
rizzle
Order Restored

Trading: (23)
Bolivar
rizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the rough

Accepted.

But I didn't know that was you I had my junk on at Krystal. My bad. I apologize.
rizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:26 AM   #212
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
HUpmann

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
Old 10-27-2012, 12:27 AM   #213
emopunker2004
Central Fla rollin

First Name: Justin
Trading: (46)
HdM
emopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to all

Go Gators
Old 10-27-2012, 03:26 AM   #214
longknocker
Postwhore

Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future

Roll, Tide, & Go Gators, Today!
Old 10-27-2012, 08:13 AM   #215
hammondc
Moar Padrons!

First Name: Chip
Partagas
hammondc has a spectacular aura abouthammondc has a spectacular aura abouthammondc has a spectacular aura about

I'm still mad at my Gamecocks. Just do not care about the game today. Bad fan, I know. I think I'll cut the grass and do some projects around the house.

Good luck to everyone today. Bama is on upset watch.
hammondc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:57 AM   #216
Powers
Swamp Ash member in exile

First Name: Michael
Bolivar
Powers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to all

Why does the St. Johns River flow north? Cause Georgia sucks!

Stoked about the big game in Jax for all the SEC East marbles
Old 10-27-2012, 10:27 AM   #217
xFreebirdx
Patriot Guard Rider

First Name: Eddie
Trading: (2)
Cohiba Army (Served With Honor)
xFreebirdx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammondc View Post
I'm still mad at my Gamecocks. Just do not care about the game today. Bad fan, I know. I think I'll cut the grass and do some projects around the house.

Good luck to everyone today. Bama is on upset watch.
I feel your pain.
Veteran: ★US ARMY 78 - 81★.......★Patriot Guard Rider ID#45266 07/06/06★
xFreebirdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:56 AM   #218
OLS
Suck It

I tuned in to the SEC game of the week this morning, and was a little surprised to see their ONLY item on
the "news from around the SEC" this week was the arrest of Mathieu and Jefferson. WTF?
Neither one of them has been on the LSU squad for 7-8 months, and one for almost a year.
How does this pertain to LSU? The SEC? I know that people have an interest in seeing this train wreck,
But I found it a real stretch to call it news from around the league. How does it affect the league in any way?
What does it have to do with any games being played in the league today? I guess I should not be surprised
by anything RAYCOM does. Or is it Jefferson Pilot? Or is it Lincoln Financial? Having worked for Raycom for
7 years, I am hardly surprised. They sucked then and suck now. RinKy Dink. Messed with my 401k 3 times/
They kept bumping my contribution up to 15% everytime I would reset it to ZERO. I finally had to complain
to the Montgomery home office, and even then they did it a fourth time. Should have reported them to the FTC
or SEC or whomever. F Raycom and everything they do.

What was I talking about again?
Old 10-27-2012, 01:49 PM   #219
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
HUpmann

Brutal start for the Gators.

Old 10-27-2012, 02:31 PM   #220
longknocker
Postwhore

Cohiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
Brutal start for the Gators.
Surprised To See This. Still A Long Game Left.