|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Feelin' the Love
|
I like that vintage a lot. I wanted an Omega Aqua Terra but it was a bit too expensive. The red label looks very similar to an aqua terra and at a fifth of the price of an omega, I couldn't resist.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
That's a Corgi
|
Have any of you been to a Ball watch vendor? Their displays are pretty cool.
Ball does a great job on the finishing. Seems like Middle East & Asia are their main markets. In Singapore, tons stores sell them; then again Singapore is the watch capital of the world by a long shot. Typically, the mid level kind of stores where Breitling, Ball, TAG would be their highline brands. I couldn't find a quick picture of the Ball mesh bracelet, but it's exactly like the Breitling which is super comfortable and en vogue right now.
__________________
Port Wine & Claret | British Cars | Welsh Corgi's |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Moar Padrons!
|
Those Ball watches are super nice. IF (BIG IF) I ever wear a watch again, these would be at the top of the list. Vintage Heuer would be 2nd.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Sexy Dave
|
No, I haven't seen their version. I may just have to check it out. Thanks for the heads-up.
__________________
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin I "heart" Boobies and Beer!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 | |
|
.090909...
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Sexy Dave
|
That looks pretty neat.
__________________
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin I "heart" Boobies and Beer!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 | |
|
Have My Own Room
|
Quote:
__________________
Sporting goods raffle for a great cause. PM me for tickets. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 | |
|
Feeling at Home
|
Quote:
__________________
No function well beer without. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 | |
|
Article 4 Free Inhabitant
Join Date: Jan 2013
First Name: The Other Adam
Location: Satellite Beach
Posts: 14,787
Trading: (40)
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
C.I.A
|
Ya Adam, your dad most likely had a 6309 or a 6105 (apocalypse now) that Martin Sheen wore.
__________________
|
|
|
|