Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Sports

Old 01-02-2013, 12:07 PM   #1
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooo35980 View Post
So you missed the part where there were less than 3 minutes to go LSU defense was exhausted their offense had the ball and they threw on all 3 downs ensuring Clemson had plenty of timeouts to beat them with on the next possession.
I fast-forwarded through those possessions Clemson had in the 4th quarter. It was obvious that LSU
did not prepare very well, nor were their players all that excited about the game it seemed. Guess when
you want to play for it all, and you don't, it's hard to get psyched. I guess its the Beef O'Brady's bowl for
LSU next year. Only way they'll learn. They laid the same type egg in the BCSNCG last year. I don't really
care much either way. After the NFL eviscerated the Saints as an example for all to see, I lost interest
in football for 2012.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:22 PM   #2
hammondc
Moar Padrons!

First Name: Chip
Trading: (17)
Partagas
hammondc has a spectacular aura abouthammondc has a spectacular aura abouthammondc has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
.... It was obvious that LSU
did not prepare very well, nor were their players all that excited about the game it seemed. Guess when
you want to play for it all, and you don't, it's hard to get psyched.....
I got tarred, feathered, quartered, set on fire and then had my ashes flushed down a truck stop shitter by my Clemson friends for stating something similar. I just do not think LSU gave a **** win or lose. I would bet any amount of money that if this game was the first Saturday in October at night in Baton Rouge, Clemson would have gotten curb stomped. It is a garbage bowl. Who cares? Same thing for my Gamechickens. I am glad they won, but I really did not care either way.
hammondc is offline   Reply With Quote