Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-2014, 05:57 PM   #1
Steve
Dad Jokester Supreme

First Name: Steve
Trading: (6)
HdM
Steve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud of
Default Belated Merry Christmas, Early Happy New Year, and...

My apologies for disappearing. Between Holly's last surgery and recovery (everything came out clean and confirmed the PT and CT scans and all of her blood work, and the pictures the doc took of her liver while he was in there shows that her liver is regenerating!), the craziness of getting ready for the holidays, and the baffling ability of a couple of our clients project managers to not look at a calender until the week before Christmas and realize that they had to at least get the projects they had funding for in 2014 started (which of course required traveling the week before and of Christmas...fun) before 2015 or they would have to re-apply for funding next year, things have been a bit hectic. Additionally, I had to make a trip across the country to an undisclosed location for an undisclosed client that it turns out I was the only one with the required "abilities" to handle that wasn't smart enough to put in for time off in time.

Anyways, [/rant] over. I am going to spend the next few days sorting through everything that has been going on here over the last month or so, responding to pm's that have been waiting for me, and possibly sending out a couple of goodies (ya better look out, ya better not pout...) that unfortunately got put in the "hold" que.

Until then, a belated Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to all, from Holly, Boo, and me! May the coming year be awesome!

Steve