Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2023, 06:42 AM   #1
flashgod
Just in from the Storm

Trading: (0)
flashgod is on a distinguished road
Smile What is the best cigar lighter in the world?

Hello, cigar aficionados! As we all know, a great cigar experience isn't just about the cigar – it's also about the lighter. I've been using a basic lighter for a while, but I'm thinking it's time for an upgrade. S.T. Dupont lighters are often mentioned as top-notch, but I'm wondering what else is out there.

Have you guys tried any lighters that rival the quality of Dupont Lighters? I'm looking for something reliable, easy to use, and maybe a bit unique in design. It doesn't have to be super fancy or expensive, just something that does the job well and adds a bit of flair to the experience.

I've seen lighters with some neat features like windproof flames, built-in cigar punches, and even some with digital displays. What's in your pocket when you're ready to light up? Do you go for the classic and elegant, or something more modern and high-tech?

Also, any tips on lighter maintenance? I've heard that keeping your lighter in top condition is key for the best lighting experience.

Let's start a discussion! Share your favorite lighter brands, models, and why you love them. Can't wait to hear your recommendations and stories!

Last edited by markem; 12-08-2023 at 12:56 PM. Reason: links extraneous
flashgod is offline   Reply With Quote