Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Sports

Old 04-20-2012, 12:36 PM   #601
rizzle
Order Restored

Trading: (23)
Bolivar
rizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

Nice.
rizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 01:20 PM   #602
Powers
Swamp Ash member in exile

First Name: Michael
Trading: (17)
Bolivar
Powers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to all

Old 05-31-2012, 12:47 PM   #603
Powers

Bolivar
Powers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to all

War Eagle?

Old 06-01-2012, 02:13 PM   #604
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold

Don't be laughin at 80s hair, that is illegal, since most of us around here had some.
You kids with your youth and your book lernins' you think you are so supereari-or.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 07:51 AM   #605
OLS
Suck It

OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold

Psych..........to the top.
Old 06-18-2012, 09:21 AM   #606
Powers

Bolivar

Best wedding cake EVER. Can't wait for some SEC football

Old 06-22-2012, 07:49 AM   #607
OLS
Suck It

WOW
Old 06-25-2012, 07:43 PM   #608
hammondc
Moar Padrons!

First Name: Chip
Partagas
hammondc has a spectacular aura abouthammondc has a spectacular aura abouthammondc has a spectacular aura about

Too early for a 2012 SEC thread?
hammondc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:19 PM   #609
smitty81
Have My Own Room

Trading: (10)
smitty81 has disabled reputation

I'll be rootin for A&M
smitty81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:53 AM   #610
Powers

Bolivar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammondc View Post
Too early for a 2012 SEC thread?
I wait until after the AP Preseason polls come out, which will be around August 18th this year
Old 06-29-2012, 06:37 PM   #611
OLS
Suck It

To the top, lol

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/uga-tai...21--ncaaf.html
Old 07-03-2012, 02:41 PM   #612
OLS
Suck It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powers View Post
I wait until after the AP Preseason polls come out, which will be around August 18th this year
Then he'll LIE about how good UF is gonna be, spend a few weeks lying and then he will be struck by
the ugly dong of reality again this year. Of course I kid about all that. UF is great. At least they ain't UT
Oh but for one less little piece of a letter they might be. This is going to be the year we get our first
real taste of conference realignment and ship-jumping and what all that means to the greatest football
conference on the planet....I am looking forward to it with special relish, as I am boycotting the NFL this year.
So Saturdays are going to mean a little more to me this year. I guess that means I'll be doubly obnioxious.....sorry.
Old 07-03-2012, 03:14 PM   #613
Powers

Bolivar

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
Then he'll LIE about how good UF is gonna be, spend a few weeks lying and then he will be struck by
the ugly dong of reality again this year. Of course I kid about all that. UF is great. At least they ain't UT
Oh but for one less little piece of a letter they might be. This is going to be the year we get our first
real taste of conference realignment and ship-jumping and what all that means to the greatest football
conference on the planet....I am looking forward to it with special relish, as I am boycotting the NFL this year.
So Saturdays are going to mean a little more to me this year. I guess that means I'll be doubly obnioxious.....sorry.
There is no lying involved in faith and bravado

PS - "ugly dong of reality" is my favorite metaphor of the day
Old 07-05-2012, 12:32 PM   #614
OLS
Suck It

Can't wait, dude......FL is gonna be up and coming, LSU might have at least one decent QB, Bama is going
to THINK they are reloading but end up a lil short. Hell even the VOLS might do something. I'd be lying if
I said I wasn't pumped to see everyone match up with the new kids on the block. For decades, A&M
and MIZZOU were UNWATCHABLE to me, now they might actually be interesting. And then we have the
new put up or shut up bowl (TM) coming soon, and we're also heading for a 4 team playoff. The NFL
can still kiss my entire a55 this year and it won't even matter. Even this thread, I can totally wait for the
2012 thread as long as I have the 2011 thread, haha.
Old 07-05-2012, 01:11 PM   #615
Stephen
Sultan of Cigars

First Name: Stephen
Location: Where the Pony Express began and Jesse James ended.
Trading: (18)
Stephen has a spectacular aura aboutStephen has a spectacular aura aboutStephen has a spectacular aura about

I admit I got a bit of a chuckle when I saw this shirt, although it should've ended with, "Roll Damn Tide"

Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 01:51 PM   #616
Powers

Bolivar

^^^ That's a hilarious shirt
Old 07-05-2012, 02:18 PM   #617
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I admit I got a bit of a chuckle when I saw this shirt, although it should've ended with, "Roll Damn Tide"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powers View Post
^^^ That's a hilarious shirt
You Know I Liked It!
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:37 PM   #618
E.J.
I'm nuts for the place

Trading: (21)
E.J. is a jewel in the roughE.J. is a jewel in the roughE.J. is a jewel in the rough

Good read....

http://www.statefansnation.com/index...restmust-read/
E.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:25 PM   #619
OLS
Suck It

I am going to be the first a55hole to say it, but any mention of those trees should be banned by court order.
It takes an awful lot of balls to write that on anything. I hate Alabama as much as the next guy, but when it
comes to the most embarrassing thing ever done in the name of FREAKING FOOTBALL, (outside of tripping over
a podium and shattering a $30k football) there are some things that should just be understood as taboo.

But like our Capstone folks here like to say "Who cares what you think, loudmouth."
-------------------
Lets drown some kittens after the game Saterdy. sheesh. (startin early this year, haha, sorry)

Last edited by OLS; 07-12-2012 at 02:37 PM.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:56 PM   #620
OLS
Suck It

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.J. View Post
Good read....
WOW, that IS a good read. I think it's funny that in the age of $hi++er and Bookface, all these kids
have the (DIS?)advantage of all this instant ability to say tings that everyone who cares can hear,
but not to understand that it's only in their tiny little circle of yes-men that it seems like he is getting
'disrespected" and DIS-enfranchised and al the other Dis- words that they like to go on and on about.

I can tell you one thing, the stands will be PACKED in Athens when it is time to play ball, but if that
punk thinks he is gonna take the field and NOT be booed, he might as well go home now and start
his downfall early. It may be just a few plays worth of boos, but UGA fans don't have a nut
between em if they don't light him up for a MINIMUM of one game.