Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 04-21-2009, 10:25 PM   #1
Ragin Cajun
Staff Sergeant of Marines

First Name: Nick
Trading: (3)
Montecristo MarineCorps (Active)
Ragin Cajun is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What's More Special?

A great cigar is a great cigar and it will be a great cigar no matter what the occasion is. The thing about a great cigar is this: if the occassion is good and the cigar is great then the cigar will only be just that a great cigar; however if the occasion is not very good and the cigar is a great cigar then the cigar will stay great only it will be a wasted great cigar. Now on the other hand if the ocassion is great and the cigar is good, then the occassion has the oppurtunity to make that good cigar a great cigar; one that will bring back memories of smoking it for the first time or the hundreth time. This also plays the other way, if the occassion is bad and the cigar is good, the occasion can over power that good cigar turing it bad. Either way the occassion over rules the cigar, making the occassion more special in my opinion.

Semper Fi

Last edited by Ragin Cajun; 04-21-2009 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Just realized that this was my 100th post, damn I'm slow to the punch.
Ragin Cajun is offline   Reply With Quote