Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 10-19-2009, 07:40 PM   #1
Namerifrats

Default Small order due in tomorrow from Cigar Bid

Have a 5pk sampler of misc (RP Puro Cubano, 5 Vegas Relic, Fonseca, La Aurora Maduro Robusto and La Aurora 1495) and a 5 pk of Nub 354's due in tomorrow from Cigrabid. Will be my first Nubs. I really wanna try the darker leaf Habano. Have a couple bids in on some Habano samplers. Haven't tried one, but they look really good!
Old 10-19-2009, 07:41 PM   #2
TripleF
11/11/11 EPIC IV

First Name: Scott
Trading: (176)
TripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Small order due in tomorrow from Cigar Bid

Cool. Looking forward to some reviews
TripleF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:07 PM   #3
bleedingshrimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namerifrats View Post
Have a 5pk sampler of misc (RP Puro Cubano, 5 Vegas Relic, Fonseca, La Aurora Maduro Robusto and La Aurora 1495) and a 5 pk of Nub 354's due in tomorrow from Cigrabid. Will be my first Nubs. I really wanna try the darker leaf Habano. Have a couple bids in on some Habano samplers. Haven't tried one, but they look really good!
Nice. Be sure to let us know how they are...especially the Vegas Relic...I got one of those resting. Nubs are good smokes! Try smoking them a little on the dryer side.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:04 PM   #4
Namerifrats

I'll have to do a couple reviews here. Been on here a while, one of the jungle refugees when the ocean flooded it...

Yeah, usually everything I've ever gotten from Cbid is a bit over humidified, I guess due to the shipping to protect the gars. I usually give them a month at least before trying one. I'm looking forward to a Nub though, may dry box one for a few hours to bring the moisture down and fire one up early.