Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 09-22-2010, 09:18 PM   #1
neoflex
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: John
Trading: (32)
RA
neoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really nice
Default Swag

Got to try a new stick from Oliveros tonight. This is the SWAG Toro.

Overall, I think this stick could turn out to be a really good stick with some down time. It took a little work to get a good draw at the beginning but once I did it started out really great. Lots of spice right out of the box. About a quarter inch in it mellowed out a bit but still had very good flavors. At the halfway point it fell flat a became mediocre at best but I think this was due to being fresh honestly. I would like to grab a few of these and put them down for a nap and see how they mature. If the flavors that I had at the beginning of the stick lasted the whole way through this stick would have been a home run.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:21 PM   #2
whodeeni

Talking Re: Swag

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoflex View Post
Got to try a new stick from Oliveros tonight. This is the SWAG Toro.

Overall, I think this stick could turn out to be a really good stick with some down time. It took a little work to get a good draw at the beginning but once I did it started out really great. Lots of spice right out of the box. About a quarter inch in it mellowed out a bit but still had very good flavors. At the halfway point it fell flat a became mediocre at best but I think this was due to being fresh honestly. I would like to grab a few of these and put them down for a nap and see how they mature. If the flavors that I had at the beginning of the stick lasted the whole way through this stick would have been a home run.
When I saw the thread's headline I immediately started thinking "Tatuaje Swag"!

Thanks for the review and thanks for sharing your thoughts with us John!
Old 09-22-2010, 10:04 PM   #3
NCRadioMan
Chutney Lovebusciut

First Name: Chutney
Trading: (66)
RG
NCRadioMan has disabled reputation
Default Re: Swag

I've got the lancero and corona resting. Sounds interesting. They used alot of ligero and their intent is to make you think you are smoking a cigar from Nica instead of a Dom puro. Prices are decent too. Made by Oliveros

FWIW, I think the name is a little lame and they have overdone it with presentation. IMO.